Do you want to remove obstacles to growth and lead the way away from outdated operating methods?
Do you want to build a service that will fundamentally change our clients’ work and ideas of work? At Evolta Software Inc., our job is to develop the Evolve service, making the building permit process smoother. We operate in the critical stage of global digitization, where the digitalization and automatization of the public sector, as well as the development of skills and management of change, are essential. Our goal is to make everyday work smoother and easier for our clients and their clients.
Our service enables an open and transparent building permit process by offering a common workspace for citizens applying for permits, professionals planning projects and authorities granting permits.
As we are growing and becoming more international, we are looking for the best experts Canada has to offer. Our primary goal is to find a
Customer Care Enthusiast
What we are looking for in a candidate
- The ability to work both independently and in a team. Our team operates on two continents, which is why the task demands an independent attitude combined with a willingness to work in a team regardless of distance and time differences.
- The willingness to maintain expertise and learn. Our service is constantly improving, and monitoring development and maintaining skills is important to us all.
- The ability to be energized by working with others. In the customer interface, you are the face of our company and your days will be filled with communication with clients.
- The ability to communicate and write well. By maintaining user manuals, you are responsible for providing our clients with the most up-to-date information on how our service works.
- Proficiency in English.
What we consider a bonus
- Customer service experience.
- The desire to make people happy and deliver customer service that goes beyond what is expected. In the task you will be able to ensure that the quality of service exceeds the client’s expectations and the client leaves more satisfied than they were as they arrived.
- Proficiency in French.
As a customer service expert, your task is to ensure that our clients are treated to an excellent service experience. You are in charge of providing clients with solutions to their issues faster than they had ever hoped, teaching them something in the process.
You are able to perceive large entities, and you stay one step ahead when anticipating clients’ needs. You are capable of prioritizing and planning your work so that you can support positive user experiences and contribute to the needs of the business.
The work consists of the following
- Supporting customers and teaching them how to use the service
- Producing instructional content
- Testing new service features
- Designing and implementing brief seminars
- Developing operational models
Your workplace will be located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us and tell us about yourself in a brief e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 7th of December 2018. Please enclose your CV.